Live Podcast Recording


egopodcast2.png

Article: Dead Tom / Image: TomsSound / Edited: RogueOps

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">The eGO Media Team's Podcast Team will be holding a live recording in the eGO TeamSpeak Server.

Saturday, March 22
9:00 PM Eastern
8:00 PM Central
7:00 PM Mountain
6:00 PM Pacific
1:00 AM Greenwich

In addition to their special podcast guest, members who are present at the recording will get to participate and field questions to our panel. Be sure to follow our Facebook and Twitter pages for prizes and giveaways.

You can also find previous episodes of the podcast at podcast.egoadmins.com.
</div>
​
 
Won't be able to make it :( going backpacking which makes it all better.
 
In my honest opinion the podcasts aren't very entertaining. Some people are monotone and others are just boring. I would suggest trying to make it more fun and entertaining like previous podcast hosts/co-hosts (legend, parvo, sloppie, unoffical, etc.). I used to listen to every single one, but now I can't even get through a single one.

Just my honest opinion and criticism. Hope you don't take it the wrong way :)
 
In my honest opinion the podcasts aren't very entertaining. Some people are monotone and others are just boring. I would suggest trying to make it more fun and entertaining like previous podcast hosts/co-hosts (legend, parvo, sloppie, unoffical, etc.). I used to listen to every single one, but now I can't even get through a single one.

Just my honest opinion and criticism. Hope you don't take it the wrong way :)

Who hosts it now?
 
In my honest opinion the podcasts aren't very entertaining. Some people are monotone and others are just boring. I would suggest trying to make it more fun and entertaining like previous podcast hosts/co-hosts (legend, parvo, sloppie, unoffical, etc.). I used to listen to every single one, but now I can't even get through a single one.

Just my honest opinion and criticism. Hope you don't take it the wrong way :)

Hope you don't take it the wrong way, but it's immeasurably more helpful to offer suggestions on how to improve it beyond saying it should be more entertaining. :)

Looking forward to this!
 
In my honest opinion the podcasts aren't very entertaining. Some people are monotone and others are just boring. I would suggest trying to make it more fun and entertaining like previous podcast hosts/co-hosts (legend, parvo, sloppie, unoffical, etc.). I used to listen to every single one, but now I can't even get through a single one.

Just my honest opinion and criticism. Hope you don't take it the wrong way :)

Wait, wheres my name, I was in that group!
 
Hope you don't take it the wrong way, but it's immeasurably more helpful to offer suggestions on how to improve it beyond saying it should be more entertaining. :)



Looking forward to this!


It just seems monotone and not much enthusiasm. And I could never forget the great Christy. Bring some personalities into the show. Listen to the old podcasts - you will get what u mean


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
This is kicking off in an hour and a half. Be sure to come and be part of the Podcast. We'll also be giving away some cool prizes to people that attend.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top