TF2 changes revealed

[quote1201280840=Carmine]
I personally want to see what specials they will come up with for classes such as the scout and engineer...
[/quote1201280840]

Makes me wonder if they are going to nerf the scout shotty, and also if there would be an 'upgrade' for the bat :D
 
I myself am pretty skeptical about these new changes. But all we can do is to leave in the developers' hands, and hope to Jebus they don't screw it up royally.

I really curious how this whole 'overcharge' mechanic is going to work. Like, for example, if you overcharge a solly to double his health, can another 'normal' medic rebuff him to the new maximum hp? And then uber him to boot? That would be catastrophic to a defensive line. But alas, I'm just speculating.

I do have a couple of suggestions:
1) Give snipers the ability to shoot enemies in the leg to slow them down.
2) Bring back the tranquilizer gun
 

Latest posts

Back
Top