Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Mar 22, 2014 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhajhrBu0PQ[/ame] Man what a great show.
Veelo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 12, 2013 Messages 2,679 Mar 22, 2014 #2 I remember this show, we had a similar version in the UK called Robot Wars I used to watch it almost every day as a child.
I remember this show, we had a similar version in the UK called Robot Wars I used to watch it almost every day as a child.
Z Zeak(DK) EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Jun 22, 2010 Messages 1,670 Mar 22, 2014 #3 I remember that I played a video game with these robots, can't remember what it was called though. Great fun!
I remember that I played a video game with these robots, can't remember what it was called though. Great fun!
C Crusty Bunk Sock Famous =(e)= Joined Jul 27, 2012 Messages 565 Mar 22, 2014 #4 ^ I think I remember that game. We used to watch episodes of this in our tech class in high school. Made for a good nap time.
^ I think I remember that game. We used to watch episodes of this in our tech class in high school. Made for a good nap time.
R Rapter29 Thread Junky Joined Oct 24, 2011 Messages 905 Mar 22, 2014 #5 the US had robot Wars too, they were both 2 of my favorite shows.
J [j]Cap Famous Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 489 Mar 23, 2014 #6 Hahahaha I havent seen this in years! They added saws in the ground and all that! AWESOME LOL!
Gizzmo Thread Junky Joined Feb 3, 2011 Messages 942 Mar 23, 2014 #7 Zeak(DK) said: I remember that I played a video game with these robots, can't remember what it was called though. Great fun! Click to expand... I also played this. It was called Robot Arena.
Zeak(DK) said: I remember that I played a video game with these robots, can't remember what it was called though. Great fun! Click to expand... I also played this. It was called Robot Arena.