Zombie Server

LEO318x

I made one post
Joined
Dec 19, 2013
Messages
26
?Porqu? ya no existe el servidor de zombies en css? He estado revisando que hab?a un servidor de zombies hace tiempo pero lo quitaron, ?cu?l fue la razon de que hayan quitado el server?

Translation:
:Curiosity: Why no longer exists on the server css zombies? I've been checking that there was a zombie server but they took a while, what was the reason they have removed the server?

Is there any chance to see him again? :thumbup1:
 
Last edited:
I do believe the reason eGO no longer has a zombie mod server is due to the low numbers of players on the server. If a server cannot maintain a certain amount of players, then it becomes quite difficult to maintain. eGO does have a Minigames server, if you are interested in Minigames :)

A full list of CS servers that eGO hosts can be found here
 
Terror got it in one, not enough interest so it was replaced, we have tried a zombie server at least twice maybe three times and it didn't go to plan so I doubt we will get another one anytime soon
 
Back
Top