Hello all.....

BigJ

Rookie
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
70
Hey guys/Girls,

I'm Justin AkA BigJ, let me tell you all alittle about my self, I am a Ex leader(DL) of HG (hells gamers) of the strategy Divison. i was with them for 4 years and spent alot of time playing sc2 and lol. my gaming of sc2 game to a peek of getting into master and than playing someone of sc2 good players.

with everything that has a Up side there is always a down side and i have seen that in the leadership there and didnt agree with it. my time in HG is over and i cannot express on the renewed happyness i have right now joining a new community and seeing new pplz and for me playing a new game such as CSGO.

i am a very active streamer you can catch me on twitch.tv/bigj77, i really like playing csgo as well betting my skins on losing team on csgo lounge :) but thats the price for gambling right? and if you need too know anything else about me free too jump into ts3 with me and have a chat.
Hope too see you all around

Frag on,

BigJ
 
Welcome, hope to see you around


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Welcome yo. Glad to see you around!

Feel free to add me on Steam and join the TS Rooms I'm in :D
 
Last edited:
Welcome back! I played a lot of SC2 during WoL. Got up to Masters before my computer died on me.. If I ever do get a new PC, let's duke it out sometime! :)

P.S. Terran >>>>>>>>>>>>
 
Welcome back to eGO and welcome to our CS Division. We are glad to have you and might I say what a grand entrance it is with this post. Please feel free if you need anything to add me on steam or find me in TS as I carry a lot of knowledge about eGO and its policies and I am willing to share with any and with all. :D See you around sometime.
 
Welcome back! I played a lot of SC2 during WoL. Got up to Masters before my computer died on me.. If I ever do get a new PC, let's duke it out sometime! :)

P.S. Terran >>>>>>>>>>>>


ZERG 2 OP sir
 
Welcome back to eGO and welcome to our CS Division. We are glad to have you and might I say what a grand entrance it is with this post. Please feel free if you need anything to add me on steam or find me in TS as I carry a lot of knowledge about eGO and its policies and I am willing to share with any and with all. :D See you around sometime.



i'll be around in ts3 and such we will have a talk soon


thanks everyone for the welcomes
 
Welcome to eGO BigJ. Glad you're here with us. Feel free to add me on steam or find me in TS if you ever wanna chat or play!
 
Welcome to eGO, BigJ. Feel free to ask me when it comes to betting on Csgolounge. It's pretty much what I am famous around here for, everyone asks me. I started with some regular stattraks and ended up with my knife through csgolounge. Feel free to add me on steam and if you want to trade, my inventory is open haha.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cheezyshooter
 
Nice to meet you BigJ! Hopefully we can meet in ts and play some GO together!

Cheers!
 
Welcome to the family! Hope you have a great time here, if you see me on don't be afraid to say "Hi" or add me on steam. Also I hope to see you in our Teamspeak server whee the real laughs happen!
 
Back
Top