I Found It!!!!!!

darksoul115

Poster
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
197
I finally found a video that describes us as players, and a community. What i think we do is help the new players out. btw I'd like to think that i'm the huntsman sniper and Kazoo's the pyro that dies by the sniper, because i love the huntsman and kazoo dies to snipers alot :P
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3YWN_VQC4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3YWN_VQC4[/ame]
 
That was totally Kazoo that was the Pyro. The Demoman reminds me of Goyan
 
Awesome. :D This is it, darksoul. Thanks for sharing!

(Also, stop headshotting meeeeeeeee.)
 
True, snipers might not know what mercy is, but most are nice when they kill you, some............ok none
Mercy?

We have mercy. We just don't show it until you're dead. Saves more time and wins games.

Be Polite. Be Efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
 
I guess I'm the lucky shpee on Blu. Or maybe the Blu pyro who killed the red shpee the first time.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top