[Event] Melee Night

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
MELEE NIGHT! - Cliffhanger
TFSCliffhanger.jpg

Rdinator and Maserati thank you for coming out to tonight's Melee Event! There was much yoodeling and Vaporish got his "Ice Cream" Wish!

Congrats to Zoombious and Frosty for winning tonight's Bounties on Goje and Goz.

In closing After you've spin'd the Wheel of Morality for the Lesson to be learned:
Wheel%20of%20Morality%20turn%20turn%20turn%20Tell%20us%20_43e1d8ad50f63bdddf4a58265c37fccd.gif

... be sure to post your screenshots below!​

​
​
​
​
 
Last edited:
Like always.. My screenshots disappeared. But a lot of them involved the dominations on caelestis, and zombious and a couple of other and quite a lot of revenge for FN 2000.
Great Night!
Keep it up EC'S!
 
Sigh I wanted to come to this so bad. But I can't go to events that don't allow me to use the Phlog.

:'(
 
I wanted to go to this one SO bad! I had work stuff that ran over and caused me to miss it. :( So lemme see those screenies so I can live vicariously through you all. :D
 
Much fun, very caber, many explosions.

I keep forgetting to save the pics I take. Wish they would save automatically
 
Set the key you use for your caber to take screenshots.....
 
I really have to start getting to some events again. I've been super busy. Haven't even really played for the past month, maybe once or twice for a couple minutes.
 
That was an absolute blast!! I don't know why I enjoy melee night so much more than everything else, but congratulations to Maserati and Rd for hosting such an awesome event!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top