March Recruiting Class!

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218

l4fb.png

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Are you curious on how to recruit people, or would you like a refresher of how to? Or are you simply just curious on how to keep a recruit active?

Well say no more! On Wednesday March 26, StormChaser and Insomnia Princess are hosting a Recruitment Class in a Team Speak channel! In this class they will go over the basics of recruiting.

If you don't have Team Speak you can go here and download it :D.

I'll see you all there!

Host: StormChaser
Co-host: Insomnia Princess
Time: 7p.m. CST
When: Wednesday, March 26th
Where: Team Speak, TF2 Room 1


P.S: There might be a pokemon attending our event o.0..we don't know for sure, ash did not get back to us yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We encourage Everyone to come :)
If you have any questions we will be more than glad to answer :P

​
 
Did someone say pokemon, if so Team Rocket is surely to come and steal all the rare pokemon.
 
I would have gladly hosted it but i am having renovations in my house, And it will be noisy :3

A tank you maserati for scaring infernocookie :|
 
i think that was a sarcastic thank you inferno lol not really thanking me :P

...unless :| <----

=

canada-good-news-buddy-south-park.jpg
 
Last edited:
Look I don't mess around when it comes to my Mr. Mime. Sarcasm or no he's not getting stolen by those rocket fiends.... those scoundrels..... those ne'erdowells..... those.... rapscallions....
 
Before class starts I want a shinning apple on everyone's desk by 10, after that we'll be going over math at 10:15 and science on 11:00.

Make sure you have Yesterday's homework done.
 
Oh God... Okay guys i am sorry i put stormy as the host.. I'll do it next time >_>


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
Please don't forget about this everyone. I would love to see a big turnout. If you are a current recruiter, have ever recruited someone or even are just thinking about recruiting, please come on out and learn some pointers.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top