- Joined
- Oct 2, 2008
- Messages
- 4,354
Then first, thank you for your attendance and participation. It was greatly appreciated!
And secondly, I want to see how you use your newfound skills in recruiting so the first person to successfully recruit a new member will get a prize. Please help them complete their application and once it is successfully processed through PSC, send me a link to their app.
I think I can rustle up some prizes for 2nd and 3rd place, too. So let's bring in some new recruits!
Please remember to keep it natural and non-spammy.
And secondly, I want to see how you use your newfound skills in recruiting so the first person to successfully recruit a new member will get a prize. Please help them complete their application and once it is successfully processed through PSC, send me a link to their app.
I think I can rustle up some prizes for 2nd and 3rd place, too. So let's bring in some new recruits!
Please remember to keep it natural and non-spammy.



















