c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Mar 27, 2014 #1 Want to see if the community wants us to restrict the AUTOs on our CS:GO Server. Right now, each team is allowed 1 AWP and 1 AUTO per team. Would you like this to be changed?
Want to see if the community wants us to restrict the AUTOs on our CS:GO Server. Right now, each team is allowed 1 AWP and 1 AUTO per team. Would you like this to be changed?
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Mar 27, 2014 #2 It's almost never used, and it doesn't really affect game play that much.
H hate Active Member =(e)= Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 388 Apr 3, 2014 #3 I think the 1 and 1 is a good choice. I say leave it. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
M Malenskii Famous Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 499 Apr 3, 2014 #4 It works as it is. I personally haven't heard anyone complain about it when I play on the server.
B BuffHamster EGO Zealot Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 1,421 Apr 3, 2014 #5 No! That's the only gun I can kill with!