[EVENT] Black Mesa Sunday

Sanctified Aberration

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
1,004
mesabook.jpg


Alrighty folks, thanks for coming out to everyone's weekly favorite, BLACK MESA SUNDAY. Feel free to discuss the pros and cons of headcrab infestation here. Feel free forward all of your glorious praise and malign slander at Sephiroth, Jhnsn, Caelestis or Kazoo. Basically anyone but me.

Also, sorry Kazoo and Seph and Crash, I cannot read.
 
Psh I went to both silly spee multitaskin like a pro. Or a bad medic. Meh.


Sent from my owl using howler

Yes! Thanks for coming. :)

I wanted to try be at BM but since I needed to somewhat "host" the roundtable, I needed to keep my focus on that. Plus... I have not been well this week so my multi-tasking skills are not at their peak.

Did anyone get any good screenies of Black Mesa?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top