How many of you have I helped?

Poor Man

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
596
I'm just curious

I've been helping anyone who has come to ask to find a item or sell something for them. I've kinda lost track.

If I haven't helped you find something you should add me
 
well I bought 6 or 5 keys from you, and you did help me find a strange villain's veil you also sold it to me at a lose. thank you again by the way ;D
 
Got me my Max's with my Unusual I conveniently unboxed it. In short, All hail Poor man!
 
You helped me get my Strange Festive Crusader's Crossbow, Ubersaw, and Eyelander along with a Salvaged Crate :)
 
You helped me by most of my weapons I use regularly

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
 
yes i do

Just hit me up whenever
Sweet! I'm looking for a 1976 Ford Pinto station wagon. The two-door model please; I have plenty of the four-doors. 3 ref sound about right?
 
Sweet! I'm looking for a 1976 Ford Pinto station wagon. The two-door model please; I have plenty of the four-doors. 3 ref sound about right?

Hmm, it'd be a little more then 3 ref but here's a couple I found.

1976: $2,500, could get lower just contact dealer
[ame]http://www.ebay.com/itm/1976-ford-pinto-country-s-Wagon-/281287882033[/ame]

1975: $1,000, Knows its not the year you wanted but it's close and cheaper
[ame]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Other-Base-Wagon-2-Door-/171285325080[/ame]

Let me know if you need any more help
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top