EternalGriever Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 29, 2008 Messages 3,279 Mar 31, 2014 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBRnSU8XaGc[/ame]
S Spathika EGO Addict Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,309 Mar 31, 2014 #3 Pretty cool. The new game modes they have been releasing are helping get rid of the repetition in some aspects.
Pretty cool. The new game modes they have been releasing are helping get rid of the repetition in some aspects.
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Mar 31, 2014 #4 I would most definitely go back to WoT's for that.
R Rapter29 Thread Junky Joined Oct 24, 2011 Messages 905 Mar 31, 2014 #5 I have this feeling that this game mode is real.
S Spathika EGO Addict Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,309 Mar 31, 2014 #6 Rapter29 said: I have this feeling that this game mode is real. Click to expand... It probably is.
EternalGriever Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 29, 2008 Messages 3,279 Apr 2, 2014 #7 It is real, they will be keeping it till April 3rd.