new crates

What I would like to know is if they are just plain killstreak kits...making the crate worth less then any other crate imo...or if they are random between plain, spec, or prof...a chance at a completed prof kit might be worth the key, though it would also bring the price of the kits down some so maybe not.
 
What I would like to know is if they are just plain killstreak kits...making the crate worth less then any other crate imo...or if they are random between plain, spec, or prof...a chance at a completed prof kit might be worth the key, though it would also bring the price of the kits down some so maybe not.

Well this is what the tf2 wiki says

Killstreak Kits obtained from this crate may be of Specialized or Professional grade.

What I'm not sure of is if they're all specialized when you get one, or if you can get a basic one also.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top