New Comic

Valve still sees it fit to tease us about Pyro's gender.

And Heavy's family....ahgad
 
That was really cool shy guy. Thank you for sharing this :thumbup:
+Rep , 10/10 would read again
 
Well, since the scout, in the Smissmass comic, used wrapping paper as a weapon, which later became the wrap assassin. Wonder what a bone that breaks when you hit stuff would do...
 
Well, since the scout, in the Smissmass comic, used wrapping paper as a weapon, which later became the wrap assassin. Wonder what a bone that breaks when you hit stuff would do...

Pretty sure those comics are unassociated with game updates, as stated by Valve itself. And I mean the 'Gray Mann takes over Mann Co' ones
 
Pretty sure those comics are unassociated with game updates, as stated by Valve itself. And I mean the 'Gray Mann takes over Mann Co' ones

Why do you think they're gonna have a MoonBase? Seriously, if someone like Gray Mann took over my company, I'd go to the Moon instantly and strategize against him. Not like Saxton would. Or anyone in his family. Or any Australians. But most people would.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top