Recruiting Class this Thursday! Come join!

Wize

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
4,020
RECRUITMENT WORKSHOP!

2njjz2v.jpg


Hey guys! The Recruiting Coordinators would like to invite everyone to our monthly Recruiting Workshop/Class! Come join as we teach the basic methods and go indepth into the world of recruiting! There will be prizes, games, and much more. The class will be taught by Drew-X with the help of Wize and the Recruiting Coordinators! This is also a great help and starter for those interested in the contest that is being hosted currently by the RC team! You can find a link to it by clicking here!

Recruiting Workshop meet up will
be at these times!

6:00 PM Pacific
7:00 PM Mountain
8:00 PM Central
9:00 PM Eastern
2:00 AM Greenwich

Hosted by: Drew-X, Wize and the Recruiting Coordinators
April 3rd, 2014

Come join! It'll be like a barrel of monkeys!
​
 
I wish I could attend, I lost my touch to recruiting, buuuut we got a match at 9 :(
 
Thank you for coming everyone!
 
Back
Top