eGO Partners With Modern Paradise Media


ModernParadiseMedia1sm350.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Four years ago, FluffyTDestroyer and DirtyDeets stepped down from their respective leadership positions, as DoD:S Council and DoD:S Division Leader, to focus on a dream. That dream was to take the tabletop RPG DirtyDeets wrote and develop it into a video games series.

Since they have called eGO their home for seven years, we are officially sponsoring them to help bring virtual life to their Second Coming Universe. The first step is spreading the word, and we can help.

There is a new forum dedicated to the development of Second Coming: The Annakazi Invasion. Check out the forum for screen shots, development news, contests, and eventually beta testing registration.

<iframe width="500" height="281" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s03Nm661O90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How else can you help?
Visit the Steam Greenlight page
Vote
Leave feedback
Ask questions
Spread the word!
</div>
​
 
Is there going to be like a donate link on the site for the game? And if so, would it count for a dedicated supporter perk?
 
Glad to see some of eGO's very own chasing their dreams like Mason54 said I am willing to donate as well. Looking forward to it.
 
I remember FluffyTDestroyer!!!!!! I used to play DoD when he was in-game! I think he played CS with us once or twice too. Idk. But I do remember him.
 
Awesome!!! I already visited the Steam greenlight page. Looking forward to seeing other ways I can help.
 
....Why was I expecting someone to say that.

I still remember them nonetheless :3
 
Is there going to be like a donate link on the site for the game? And if so, would it count for a dedicated supporter perk?

Thanks for the question! We are currently building our crowd funding campaign page. We cannot give out "dedicated supporter" perks for EdgeGamers Organization, as our project is not funded by EdgeGamers Organization. (That's why we'll be utilizing crowd funding.) What we will be doing is giving out perks of our own to our crowd fund contributors - such as copies of the game upon release.

When our crowd funding page is live - we will be posting the link in the Second Coming forum.
 
I remember FluffyTDestroyer!!!!!! I used to play DoD when he was in-game! I think he played CS with us once or twice too. Idk. But I do remember him.

In Flamelauncher's defense - I did have that horrible mic that barely worked in game for about 3 months. Glad to be remembered, Flamelauncher! I own CSS - I have yet to play it. No one trusted me enough to take me into server yet.
 
Alright, cool thanks. I'll be sure to help where I can.
 
Awesome! I already visited the Steam greenlight page. I really like how you guys went to follow your dreams :D
 
Looks very good guys! Nice work deets! Does it have a mg42 is my question:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top