[Event] Billiards Night

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
Billiards Night!

team_billiards_2_by_jedi_art_trick-d3iekl9.jpg
Thank you soo much for coming to tonight's event and playing with all your favorite people. CrashRIT and Maserati would like for you to post any screenshots below!
 
That was a BLAST! That was my first Billiards Night, and I can't wait for the next one. Aside from DarkXPhoenix murdering me repeatedly, of course... Congratz Maserati and CrashRIT for another awesomely hosted event.
 
It was so much fun! Thanks guys. I had never done this event before. Some of my screenshots didn't take so I don't have anything good but I had a lot of fun. I would do this again for sure.

fF7kwHQ.jpg


DGGo4F9.jpg


fDvFyD9.jpg
 
Last edited:
Man, I always enjoy killing people with the 8 ball. I missed it this time, but I shall be around next time!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top