Probably more like....
26 days late to celebrate, I guess? I'm surprised to see how I've gone up to the ranks this fast. Then again, I'm putting a lot responsibility and devotion on upholding the rules to keep servers as clean and fun as I possibly can, although my schedules were pretty rough in the past months. Thanks to all who taught me during those days, mostly Jeremy (Magus) for making this happen in the first place. I've learned a lot and I'm very glad about it.
Cheers to 1 grand year.
26 days late to celebrate, I guess? I'm surprised to see how I've gone up to the ranks this fast. Then again, I'm putting a lot responsibility and devotion on upholding the rules to keep servers as clean and fun as I possibly can, although my schedules were pretty rough in the past months. Thanks to all who taught me during those days, mostly Jeremy (Magus) for making this happen in the first place. I've learned a lot and I'm very glad about it.
Cheers to 1 grand year.





















