Life.

TheRazeRuler

Poster
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
132
Well, I'm not going to act like everyone knows me... But for the few that do, I'll be taking a break from TF2, eGO, and gaming in general. No. This is not a late April fools joke. Life is on me like a shell. I need to take care of this before I can continue. It's been fun. Here's to another year of eGO.

-Raze
 
We will be waiting for you brother. Just finish what you need in real life and come back. No rush needed kay?
We will be there when you come back.
 
I know you and we will miss you. Sometimes we all need some time to refocus and get life in order. eGO isn't going anywhere. As others said, we'll be here when you return. :)
 
We know you'll take care of things. Take as long as you need, we want what's best for you. 'Til then, I look forward to your return post. c;
 
What is life? I tour the world on cs_italy and tf2_Egypt. That counts right?
 
Aww thanks for all the support guys! I'll return when I'm good and ready. I'll see you sometime in the future!
 
Take it easy, RazeRuler. We will see you later. :)

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
 
Know you? I've gibbed you with crockets, blown you up with stickies, set you on fire, and airblasted you in front of sentry guns. I think we're family now :)

Hurry back, and bring some laptop prices with you.
 
I left eGO for a little while, before I left KAZOO was just a little kitten. Look at her now all grown up and is now the momma kitten.....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top