[EVENT] PSC-Hosted TF2 Recruiting Drive

Insomnia Princess

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,354
Uow51IG.jpg


Get ready- it's an invasion!​

The PSC is invading TF2 this upcoming Tuesday and we hope to see you there!​

When: Tuesday, April 8th at 10pm EST

Where: In TeamSpeak 3 (a channel will be designated for this event in advance.)

Why: Recruiting helps boost our community and keep our servers full of great players.



Quality vs. Quantity in Recruiting​

PSC wants to help you learn methods of recruiting that focus on improving the quality of our recruits and lead to greater retention vs. the "numbers game". We will be here to answer your questions on this, walking your recruits through the application process or any other needs you have related to retention.

And most of all, we're here to have some fun.

10 PM EST
9 PM CST
7PM PST
2AM GMT

See you there!

What is the PSC Recruiting Team? We are a small (but growing) team of PSC members selected to help recruit on a clan wide level. We will attend and support divisional and clan-wide events within eGO and will also host our own weekly events to boost recruiting throughout all of Edge Gamers.

Special thanks to Versed for creating the graphic above.
 
Last edited:
#pumped

That's when The Wolf Among Us Episode 3: A Crooked Mile comes out. :D


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That's right. I read that on VGA 24/7 earlier.


Yeah, if you can't tell by my profile pic, I'm kiiiiind of a Tell Tale Games Freak. Glad they're pumping it out sooner than the last episode. That 5 month wait was KILLER.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
K, will try and make it. Or like lucas (psc advisor)always says "I will try and grace you all with my presence"
 
Oh Undercover, you don't have to be so humble. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks guys. Tell your friends. There will be some trivia/games and some prizes in between recruiting. And it's a great time to ask questions about recruiting or the application process. We'll have fun and hopefully bring in some new recruits.
 
I'll be sure to make an appearance. Thanks for the heads-up!
 
I'll try to be there. But I'll probably be studying...
 
Last edited:
I can possibly stop by for a little. Been awhile since I was in the TF2 world of Teamspeak.
 
Excited. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Can't wait for the cats! by far the best recruiting technique known to man.
 
That's today ya'll.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
IP where ever did you get the picture of Kazoo, Cael and Jhnsn?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top