Dust2 and the Para spam...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberRecon

I made one post
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
25
This weapon needs to be restricted, I know this has been covered before, but seriously guys, IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAND! It's to the point where I don't even want to play on this server anymore:facewall:
 
I understand your pain and aggravation but if we limit the paras, there will be others who ask to limit other weapons as well and allow for other weapons (i.e. awps & autos).

But please do make a Drop Box so leadership can look into this. Thank you!
 
http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262814


I've posted my thoughts on this, and encourage others to speak out on this issue who play on this server! This is an issue that needs to be addressed not ignored, I will be persistent in my efforts to get a communal response or would like to speak to leaders personally via SKYPE, TS3 or VENT. This is an issue that I would like to be taken into consideration and not just pushed aside.
 
http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262814


I've posted my thoughts on this, and encourage others to speak out on this issue who play on this server! This is an issue that needs to be addressed not ignored, I will be persistent in my efforts to get a communal response or would like to speak to leaders personally via SKYPE, TS3 or VENT. This is an issue that I would like to be taken into consideration and not just pushed aside.
Non-leadership cannot see Drop box, it is reserved for leadership. But please be patient. It takes time for leadership to review and discuss any situations that arise. And as a community and hosts of the server, the best interests are those who play on the servers. You advocate for restriction or complete removal of the stated gun. However, someone could easily advocate to not restrict or bring the gun back. It would be a continuous cycle.

But please do be patient while leadership addresses it.
 
Non-leadership cannot see Drop box, it is reserved for leadership. But please be patient. It takes time for leadership to review and discuss any situations that arise. And as a community and hosts of the server, the best interests are those who play on the servers. You advocate for restriction or complete removal of the stated gun. However, someone could easily advocate to not restrict or bring the gun back. It would be a continuous cycle.

But please do be patient while leadership addresses it.

Not to be rude, but I asked this about a year ago! About how long will we wait a response?
 
And again, this is not a me trying to stir the hornets nest, just having a general discussion about said issue, would love to be apart of the process but am not a leader lol.
 
Closed.

I'll do it for you. One second.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top