M Mindmurderer Poster Joined Aug 5, 2012 Messages 179 Apr 4, 2014 #1 http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/04/03/glu-shutting-down-gamespy-service-affecting-a-reported-800-developers-and-publishers.aspx what will happen with our servers?
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/04/03/glu-shutting-down-gamespy-service-affecting-a-reported-800-developers-and-publishers.aspx what will happen with our servers?
Music Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 30, 2008 Messages 3,418 Apr 4, 2014 #2 BC2 wise, it will not affect our servers. I think it's the same for BF4, too.
Slash Forum Fanatic =(e)= Joined Feb 8, 2011 Messages 955 Apr 4, 2014 #3 Didn't even realize they was still around.
Skagnatti Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 2,414 Apr 5, 2014 #4 Slash said: Didn't even realize they was still around. Click to expand... This. Couldn't stand it when it was installed along with other games I bought back in the dizzzay. Yuk.
Slash said: Didn't even realize they was still around. Click to expand... This. Couldn't stand it when it was installed along with other games I bought back in the dizzzay. Yuk.
Skagnatti Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 2,414 Apr 6, 2014 #5 http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefiel...ld-Bad-Company-2-GameSpy/m-p/2615478#U2615478
V V4ld3rr4m4 I made one post Joined Jun 24, 2013 Messages 5 Apr 7, 2014 #6 Bad company 2 never used gamespy for server browsing unlike older bf games (until bf2142), in fact in the list of gamespy powered games it doesnt appear. Good games on sunday @ conquest rotation server, lets keep it alive.
Bad company 2 never used gamespy for server browsing unlike older bf games (until bf2142), in fact in the list of gamespy powered games it doesnt appear. Good games on sunday @ conquest rotation server, lets keep it alive.