- Joined
- Apr 2, 2010
- Messages
- 55
Nosgoth: A WORLD OF VAMPIRES AND HUMANS
Footage: [ame]http://youtu.be/mvl2tsyNdls[/ame]
If any of you recall the play station games in the Kain series, Nosgoth (http://www.nosgoth.com/) is the shooter successor following the timeline after the last game.
I picked up a Warband Pack and have the ability to reserve a warband (clan) name in the game if anyone is interested. It's going to be F2P and micro-trans for skins. Hopefully everything will remain unlock-able with grinding the in-game non-premium currency.
Pro: It plays like a lighter version of Left 4 Dead at times.
Cons: I hate micro-transaction models. Meaning you really have no build diversity until you grind a ton or opt for a few coins.
Anyone down?
Hundreds of years of conflict and hatred. Each race pitted against the other. For supremacy, for survival. This is the war for Nosgoth.
Footage: [ame]http://youtu.be/mvl2tsyNdls[/ame]
If any of you recall the play station games in the Kain series, Nosgoth (http://www.nosgoth.com/) is the shooter successor following the timeline after the last game.
I picked up a Warband Pack and have the ability to reserve a warband (clan) name in the game if anyone is interested. It's going to be F2P and micro-trans for skins. Hopefully everything will remain unlock-able with grinding the in-game non-premium currency.
Pro: It plays like a lighter version of Left 4 Dead at times.
Cons: I hate micro-transaction models. Meaning you really have no build diversity until you grind a ton or opt for a few coins.
Anyone down?
Last edited:












