Para issue on dust2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VLK

I made one post
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
2
I know this thread has already been brought up, but I figured that another person should bring it up to get the point across. I love your server and enjoy playing on it, but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say Paras are destroying the game and making me not want to return. It requires no skill, is completely frustrating and, most importantly, is complete BS. For example, I've had Ts rush B or A, and sure enough several paras are just spraying everywhere and wipe out the entire team with ease, a complete unfair advantage. You banned the AWP because of unfair advantage, well I think paras are worse, and if possible I would absolutely love for it to be completely restricted since it's such a pathetic weapon, but I understand your concern of losing people. However, keeping the paras gives you the same results, losing players. If you won't ban the para, at least put a restricted limit, like 2 or 3 per team. THANK YOU!
 
IDK what you're trying to say lol, but That's not the point, the point is it's unfair
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top