Leaving eGO because of the Para spam garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberRecon

I made one post
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
25
Thanks guys, been fun for about a year... That was untill players like JMP, Rainbow and countless others started to only use para... Then everyone else followed in suit makeing T pushes not fun and retarded fustrating:chair:

80% of the server is para users now. But since you people are not concered with quality and only the quantity of player on the server, then this is were i take my leave. Sad too, cause I guess this means the end of my CS:S days as well. I only enjoyed this server, and now I can't even do that due to the issuses and hand and the fact that eGO will never limit the weapon on the server. Here's the funny thing, TON OF PEOPLE WANT IT THAT WAY!!! But no one listens to the masses who aren't in eGO, most wanted to vote on the poll that I was posting in the server but couldn't due to not being a memeber. So I guess the real numbers and percentages will be misconstrude. Not that it matter though.... Even if we had more numbers for limitation, i'm sure most of that para totting ADMINS would never of allowed it.

Because after all it's about their preference not the general public -_-
 
Last edited:
You're leaving eGO because of a weapon? On one server?

Farewell, I suppose.
 
Cya. Good luck finding a better server.

Server hasn't been changed in years, why change it now.


Para's never really affected me, they're easy to kill tbh
 
Last edited:
We wish you the best.

Just for clarification, our forums are public, meaning anyone and I do mean anyone can post and respond to a poll.

Moreover, I'm sure anyone can tell you that I take public suggestions and consider it of extreme importance. To state such an arrogant statement is just... wow.

Either way, I don't respond to temper tantrums. The decision to leave is yours and yours alone. You made the decision and I will support it.

We wish you the best in your future gaming endeavors.

Goodbye.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top