Cooler Master Sponsors eGO

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
I'm so excited to have Cooler Master sponsoring eGO. We've provided a link in the Support eGO module on the right side of the site. Clicking that often will get you to the Cooler Master site so that you can see all the awesome stuff they have for gamers.

I'm shopping there right now!
 
If anyone is ever in the market for a new case my personal recommendation is any of the HAF series from CM, great airflow, great look, great quality!

Check em out guys :D
 
We were just talking about that earlier! I love the HAF series has such great cooling features because I put a lot of hours on my comp and in the summer it gets so hot here.
 
I can agree. I am currently using a full size tower from the HAF series and it is by far the very best case I've ever owned!
 
Back
Top