C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Apr 7, 2014 #1 Thank you all for coming out to tonight's BlackMesa Sunday event!! Rd and I hope you enjoyed it Feel free to post any screenshots or replay videos below!
Thank you all for coming out to tonight's BlackMesa Sunday event!! Rd and I hope you enjoyed it Feel free to post any screenshots or replay videos below!
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Apr 7, 2014 #2 Black Mesa sounds like fun, I havnt been able to make one though, Sundays are rough for me and in usually tired after the weekend. And there is school tomorrow, so I usually go to bed early on sun.
Black Mesa sounds like fun, I havnt been able to make one though, Sundays are rough for me and in usually tired after the weekend. And there is school tomorrow, so I usually go to bed early on sun.
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Apr 7, 2014 #3 Okay i have a question, where do you guys find those images? like the heavy one?