We have been summoned to the OP:X Division

367312_original.jpg
 
I wish INS/MOD/OP:X folks would stop posting in TF2 threads. It's not like we do that to them.
 
Spread the word, maybe you guys can help repair some of the damage caused by a plague that came from your division... and the CS division... and probably Japan.

I wish INS/MOD/FPS:X/Op:X/Strat-Op:X Merger/Op:X folks would post in TF2 threads. We do that to them.

Fixed.
 
What if we dont wanna play there and just enjoy having a good time in egpyt though
 
Lol polish and lol poo XD good to have you back polish


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
What about the Pokemon Service Center Division. D:
 
I like CS:GO skins.

Its like a hat, but for your gun! And well technically your gun doesn't wear it, but it is part of it. So thats pretty much like our hats, they're a part of us at this point. I don't think I can play hatless, I tend to help poor irish players out.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top