The FFTF Needs You!

Pzycho

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
2,230
7gGBi
Want to know more about the FFTF?

What is the FFTF?
The FFTF is a group that is advised by Goyan-Tanuki, and there is currently 7 Captains. The Captains and or Goyan will send out a post saying what server is empty starting out at our highest ranked server. To see the server rankings click here They start out at the highest ranked server and work their way to the lowest ranked server(We don't fill the Events server or Instagibs).

How can I join the FFTF?
To join the FFTF all you have to do is apply on the forums here and just keep checking back eventually you will be accepted and sent an invite to the steam group.

How do I know when the FFTF is filling?
The FFTF will send out announcements through the Steam group that we have set up. The more people that attend the fill the faster the server(s) will fill.

How do I know when a server is full?
We count a server as full once it reaches 10 vs 10. Once one team gets more than 10 people on it(Ex. 11 vs. 10) the team with the extra player on it will send one FFTF member that is told to go by the captain to the next server unless its the final server to fill or the only server needing a fill. Then one person on that team can stay and or go to any server they would like to go to.

Thanks for reading this on behalf of myself and FFTF,
Pzycho
 
Already in fftf :P


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
I personally prefer the FBTF [Fast Ban Task Force], Its lead by Idol.
 
oh but when i used to make threads like this no one payed attention. tsk
 
Cool post.

Already apart of the FFTF as well.
 
Last edited:
This got derailed fast

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
 
Just applied (thanks to some "bumpity bumps") and I look forward to joining you guys for some filling!
 
This is great and works well! It looked to me like that is what happened with 2fort yesterday. We had a game going much earlier. Thank you!
 
This is great and works well! It looked to me like that is what happened with 2fort yesterday. We had a game going much earlier. Thank you!

No problem, thats what I'm here for and that is why I made this thread!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top