R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Apr 9, 2014 #1 In case you haven't taken a peek at the TF2 website in a while: http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=12828 Thoughts?
In case you haven't taken a peek at the TF2 website in a while: http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=12828 Thoughts?
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Apr 9, 2014 #3 he_Polish said: I need this Click to expand... That is your taunt.
G Goyan-Tanuki Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 5, 2012 Messages 2,101 Apr 9, 2014 #4 A map where gravity is low naturally?! I think yes!
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Apr 9, 2014 #5 The_Polish said: I need this Click to expand... scoot over and pass one
A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 Apr 9, 2014 #6 there better be low grav on the moonbase map
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Apr 9, 2014 #7 Actually it'll be high-grav because the mercs weighted themselves down with 500kg of Australium each
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Apr 9, 2014 #8 That sounds awesome, can't wait. Thank you for sharing this I actually do not keep up with Tf2 website Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
That sounds awesome, can't wait. Thank you for sharing this I actually do not keep up with Tf2 website Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
P Pzycho Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 2,230 Apr 9, 2014 #9 Must have some Canadian inspiration on this one I think