For All of Kazoo's Fanboys...

Caelestis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,320
...have a listen to A Cordial Evening with Kazoo, a play in three acts sponsored by the eGO Podcast Team.

This interview was done in the study of an English manor while I was wearing a smoking jacket and an ascot, in case you were wondering.
 
This interview was done in the study of an English manor while I was wearing a smoking jacket and an ascot, in case you were wondering.

Found it....and you (Everyone else was on the other side of the room, so that's why only you are showing).

Charles-Holder-PPL.jpg
 
Cletus, you certainly have a face for radio.
 
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oau9gtG5Om8&list=FLeCycTWGzuoVcNoafHSj0Ag&index=2[/ame]
 
So the monster that I heard in my closet when I was a young child was just Kazoo?
 
...it publicly derails a topic.
Welcome to the TF2 Division. If we eliminated threads that went off-topic, we wouldn't have any divisional forums. O-Private consists solely of 1 thread; a thread that has been blatantly off-topic for 4 years now.
 
Welcome to the TF2 Division. If we eliminated threads that went off-topic, we wouldn't have any divisional forums. O-Private consists solely of 1 thread; a thread that has been blatantly off-topic for 4 years now.


Dangit, now I've gotta become an O to see this mysterious thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Welcome to the TF2 Division. If we eliminated threads that went off-topic, we wouldn't have any divisional forums. O-Private consists solely of 1 thread; a thread that has been blatantly off-topic for 4 years now.

Has it been 4 years already? I feel old now. :(
 
Closeted huh? you do know the internet loves cats, ergo..
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top