Filing VM

freshmeathead

Banned by Idol
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
1,282
Thanks to everyone (even the idle everyones) that helped fill VM last night.
 
Valve Maps.. kazoo reigns supreme. You know maybe if she calmed down on her crit hacks the servers would fill faster :P
 
Thank you, freshmeathead!

UnderCover, the random crits are off! :X

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
 
I sent our invasion crew in there during the event last night. Hope it stayed filled for awhile after they left. :)

And I like VM with the new changes. Hope it sticks.
 
loving the new vm, unfortunately i can never get it to fill :/

wish we could test it on a different server that actually got filled and stayed filled consitently
 
loving the new vm, unfortunately i can never get it to fill :/

wish we could test it on a different server that actually got filled and stayed filled consitently
You can think of it as a test. We can see how many people really want no crits and no spread. Those who really want it will be working their hardest to get this server fill. And it should be a bit easier the more people that actually want it.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
 
loving the new vm, unfortunately i can never get it to fill :/

wish we could test it on a different server that actually got filled and stayed filled consitently

I could be wrong, but i am pretty sure it was filled last night, at least for short time. By the time I left, there were still 18 pubs playing on it.
 
Yeah, VM has been seriously difficult to fill...was on there a few days ago for about 2 or 3 hours playing around with some of you guys and it would just not go over 5v5.

If these new additions are the reason, I don't think it would be too bad of an idea to take 'em off and make instagib a no-crit vanilla map server c; (cough cough 24/7 nocrit Upward cough)
 
It is midnight in the Central Time Zone (AKA dabes time zone). And the server is still full.

0F3F35E82FFBA439E4A847824A5F8495285E6B9F



I had to log off for the night, and it is likely that this server will empty upon the next map change in 7 minutes. But it was amazing to see Valve Maps still kicking at this hour.

A big thank you to all of you who helped fill it earlier. I was doing homework, but I did see you all pile in there to bring the server to life. :)
 
yay!!! Glad to see it. I had fun fish-hitting people while we filled it up. So glad to see it stayed full until late. Thanks everyone!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top