[FRIDAY] April Karaoke Night!

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
demokaraoke.png

This month's Karaoke Night is practically here!

When: Friday the 11th
What time: 8 PM CT / 9 PM ET
Where: TeamSpeak3 TF2 Room
Channel Password: showers


I hope you weren't waiting for too long! And hopefully we didn't catch you off guard. So please join us for this monthly event of fun and songs!

Remember:
* You are not required to sing; it is completely voluntary.
* No one is allowed to record your voice unless you give explicit permission!
* If this is your first time singing, you will be awarded with the prestigious achievement: The Song of the Seahorse!
tf2_karaoke.png


Even if you only want to listen, join us! We'd love to have you! :)
​
 
Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, It's finally here!!!!!! My favourite event :D
Looking forward for this :3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
I think it is time, for the piano man to finally sing. If I make it, I will sing this time, just for you razberri(or however you spell your name, I'm sorry)
 
I might show up.

Thanks for the heads up!
 
I think it is time, for the piano man to finally sing. If I make it, I will sing this time, just for you razberri(or however you spell your name, I'm sorry)


Yes that's right ^_^
And yesssss I'm really hoping to make this one. I'm so sad I missed it last month!
 
I like the Karaokes. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I think it is time, for the piano man to finally sing. If I make it, I will sing this time, just for you razberri(or however you spell your name, I'm sorry)


Oh i see how it is.... Not for me :(
Also just get this feature working on my iPhone 🐶🐺🐱🐭🐰🐸🐗🐳🐌🐄😄😃😊☺️😉😍😛😝😜😚😳😁😌😒😞😣😢😭😥😡😴😖🙈🙉🙊🐵🐒... and cats🐱🐱🐱🐱Emoticons !!! (Have like a billion more)
Alsooooooooo can we have different group sing alongs... Pls pls


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
Last edited:
Oh i see how it is.... Not for me :(
Also just get this feature working on my iPhone 🐶🐺🐱🐭🐰🐸🐗🐳🐌🐄😄😃😊☺️😉😍😛😝😜😚😳😁😌😒😞😣😢😭😥😡😴😖🙈🙉🙊🐵🐒... and cats🐱🐱🐱🐱Emoticons !!! (Have like a billion more)
Alsooooooooo can we have different group sing alongs... Pls pls


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol


It's ok 😁 we still ❤️ you he just likes me better. 😎

😆😅😄😃😀☺️😐😕😦😨😰😩😫😳
😈😏
😇😼😻😹✨✨✨👀👏👯👯👯
🐌🐞🐬🐚🐾🐾🐾🐎🐉🌹🌸🌺🌷
🌚🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌚🌝
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻🎃👻👻👻🎃
🔑

👍✋🙏✋


Sent with my owl using howler
 
Those smilies are just squares on an internet browser. But I did see the smilies on Tapatalk.
 
But your 🎤 is 👌👍👼🙉👏
Not 👎👊🌀
Our faces will be like 😃😄😀😊😂😯😸😺


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol


We'll see... You've never even heard me! Silly spee.
Maybe if I can get Tomain to sing with me or something.


Sent with my owl using howler
 

Latest posts

Back
Top