To all you Medics out there!

Pzycho

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
2,230
So has anyone ever been bored and just found themselves just randomly going through websites? Well I do and it happens a lot. Well I found some Sandvich thing on the Valve store but they were sold out and when I searched it on Amazon they didnt have it, but under other options it brought up something that i found really really neat. PENS!!!!!!! But not just any pens they were [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005GGLG6A/ref=s9_simh_se_p340_d0_i4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=auto-no-results-center-1&pf_rd_r=16PAX02ZJZ24W9RHTG1V&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1263465782&pf_rd_i=THREEA%20SANDVICH%20-%20OMNOMNOMED%20EDITION"]Syringe pens[/ame] lol.
 
hah! Funny enough, my little girl's doctor had one of these and she loved it so much, she let her have it and bring it home with her. That syringe pen is like her prized possession. And now thanks to you, I know where I can buy some more!
 
When I worked for Interplay and we released Fallout 2 we had a bunch of purple syringe pens at the launch party. I think I still have one. And a Fallout 2 tin coffee mug. And some dog tags. LOL we made so much junk for that game. ;P
 
I use these! :D but they're all filled with red ink to be like blood >:)
 
I love dis. And honour god I haven't been on that website in a while
 
WHat would be cool is a Syringe Gun Pen holder :3
 
The pharmaceutical companies used to give those away by the dozen at the hospital my mom works at...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top