So I don't know how many of you heard of the Heartbleed vulnerability, but Steam announced yesterday that they resolved the vulnerabilities on their site. But it is still recommended that you change your password.
I'm not very knowledgeable on security and such, but it looks like this vulnerability has been around for a couple years. It was just discovered recently, so now all these sites are patching up and recommending you change your passwords. It's nothing you can fix on your end; you have to wait for the sites to resolve this with a patch.
I suppose it is up to you if you want to change your password, but I figured I should let everyone know that even Steam has patched.
I'm not very knowledgeable on security and such, but it looks like this vulnerability has been around for a couple years. It was just discovered recently, so now all these sites are patching up and recommending you change your passwords. It's nothing you can fix on your end; you have to wait for the sites to resolve this with a patch.
I suppose it is up to you if you want to change your password, but I figured I should let everyone know that even Steam has patched.


















