D Deathcon I made one post Joined Jan 25, 2008 Messages 23 Jan 26, 2008 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLc3HBzfG2k[/ame] This TF2 movie was inspired by Ignis Solus and is really a great TF2 movie.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLc3HBzfG2k[/ame] This TF2 movie was inspired by Ignis Solus and is really a great TF2 movie.
F Fatality123 Rookie Joined Jan 1, 2008 Messages 52 Jan 26, 2008 #3 Great and at the same time really sad =/
D delrio Famous Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 456 Jan 26, 2008 #6 K, now let's see one of these modeled after Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew"
N Near Active Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 283 Jan 26, 2008 #7 that was so romantic =( 5 stars
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Jan 27, 2008 #8 so sad.............*sniffle......
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Jan 27, 2008 #9 Aww, that's sad... I liked it...
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Jan 27, 2008 #10 I almost cried so sad! I have never been so touched by a youtube video
M Munch Forum Fiend Joined Jun 29, 2007 Messages 612 Jan 27, 2008 #11 Wow, its weird how much emotion you can show through a game...
D Deathcon I made one post Joined Jan 25, 2008 Messages 23 Jan 27, 2008 #13 I laughed when the spy was killed and you heard the domination sound
Kr8tos666 Rookie Joined Oct 11, 2007 Messages 42 Jan 31, 2008 #16 cool vid, was sad, but strangely hilarious at the end.....
S SogeKing Active Member Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 386 Jan 31, 2008 #17 Very sad video, but it deserves 5/5 stars.
J JackpoT Famous Joined Jan 3, 2008 Messages 537 Jan 31, 2008 #18 [quote1201807204=Kr8tos666] cool vid, was sad, but strangely hilarious at the end..... [/quote1201807204] haha i toally agree! it was a 10/10 video
[quote1201807204=Kr8tos666] cool vid, was sad, but strangely hilarious at the end..... [/quote1201807204] haha i toally agree! it was a 10/10 video
M Moose Famous Joined Feb 23, 2008 Messages 495 Feb 24, 2008 #20 That was epic. Can't believe I felt that way about a TF2 machinima.