New Job

freshmeathead

Banned by Idol
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
1,282
I have been working in Oregon, and back and forth to Omaha, NE, for the last 10 months. It's been getting old, but is coming to an end soon. I just got a job offer for a new job back in Omaha, so no more long distance commuting for me!
 
Nice! I just recently traded my 3 hour each way weekly commute for a much shorter one as well. 30 seconds normally but can run up to a minute if I get caught in traffic. Traffic meaning my cat tries to trip me as I roll out of bed and struggle to make coffee.
 
CONGRATULATIONS!!! My dad used to have a three hour commute a couple months ago, and it was really hell on the family. I can't imagine what it must be like going from Nebraska to Oregon. I'm super excited for you! :D

@.@ I always thought you were from like...Antarctica or [insert far flung country here]

Antarctica isn't a country, dude. ;)
 
cool im not going to be the only tf2 member from nebraska any more :)

Well, I have never 'technically' left NE. Still have house, wife, kids, etc there. I was just working in Oregon. Also, my son is an eGO member as well.

Wow, that's a long drive isn't it? Congratulations c;

LOL, yeah, but the flight isn't too bad. But, I was only going home once every 4 or 5 weeks, so I was really starting to miss the family.

As soon as things are official (offer letter signed) I'll let ya know where too.
 
Last edited:
Whoa. I thought my 10 minute drive to school, 30 minute drive to work, 20 minute drive home (rinse and repeat 6x a week) was bad. Congrats though! :D
 
I got the offer letter today, so it is all official. I'll be starting at PayPal on May 5TH in Omaha.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top