Me & SuspiciousPizza's New(est) sprays! (Also, taking requests!)

Danka, mate. As for you, Mr. UnderCoverSpy16, yours is done. Although I didn't do the glasses part. I didn't do that simply because I couldn't figure out a way to make it look nice. He's adjusting his tie instead.

[ame="http://s939.photobucket.com/user/TokiWartooth44/media/desktopbackgroundspy_zpsed586e6e.png.html"]Photobucket Exception[/ame]

I've uploaded it to Photobucket, but they use image compressing to save space. If you want the highest quality version, send me a PM and we'll get in contact.
 
Danka, mate. As for you, Mr. UnderCoverSpy16, yours is done. Although I didn't do the glasses part. I didn't do that simply because I couldn't figure out a way to make it look nice. He's adjusting his tie instead.



I've uploaded it to Photobucket, but they use image compressing to save space. If you want the highest quality version, send me a PM and we'll get in contact.

That's so awesome! Tokiw's got the skills!
 
apologies; I've been busy with lots of stuff recently, like copious amounts of homework, finals, job applications, and all that other fun stuff. Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten about you guys! I just need to get my stuff together. I project that as soon as the semester is over (I think Wednesday), I'll be able to focus more on things like this.
 
Wow, your spray looks so nice. matching sprays are the cutest thing ever.

I'd loooove so much if you made a pyro taunting as a spray for me <3
 
(Still busy with finals, but I'll add you to the list.)

What taunt are we speaking about, exactly?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top