New Server: Gmod Trouble in Terrorist Town

Seablade

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
675
Op:X now officially supports Gmod! We currently have one Gmod server up and running. The best way to join the server is through the server browser or by using console and typing connect 174.36.42.207:27016. The information for the server can be found below.

24/7 =(eGO)=|GarrysMod|TTT|www.edge-gamers.com
IP: 174.36.42.207:27016

If you have any suggestions for the server or want to talk about Gmod in general please use the new Gmod forum under OP:X.
 
Last edited:
if you guys need someone who knows lua code, I can help if you ever want to grow :)
 
I was having trouble finding the server. I diddnt know the ip for it, and couldn't find it on the server list either. I'll try the connect thing in the console
 
You can find the IP for the server directly under server name in the original post.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top