Watch the lunar eclipse with me?

Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
54
I'm not sure if anyone is up or even on forums. But if anyone answers, will you watch the blood moon with me? It will be so much fun, and since we're pretty use to seeing blood in tf2 (Kinda off subject, but still relevant.), I thought it would be fun and sorta romantic nyuu~ ^_^
 
Last edited:
I'm gonna try and see it; but I'm not sure these clouds will cooperate :/
 
I got too see some of it even thou it was raining here in South Carolina

I work third shift so I saw some of it on my lunch/dinner break at work LOL
 
Was raining. It's Louisiana in April, what do you expect.

But bby, I'll always be looking at the moon. You can look anytime, and we'll be looking together.
 
Oh god honor...... The sky was clear here at night but i did not check the moon. Was it visible in alberta?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
Raining in Baltimore, so no dice for me. It's suppose to rain for another 2 days and be cloudy for a while. So I wanted to, but I can't. It's rainier than britian here!!(for those who are British, I'm sor... Who am I kidding, I'm not sorry. It's the truth!)
 
Yeah, I live in texas too. It was right outside my front door and that video looks so awesome. I tried to take a picture, but my phone sucks.
 
I saw this thread, but I didn't know what time it was at and I went to sleep. :X

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
 
Same here, I diddnt know what time it was, but it wouldn't have mattered. It was to cloudy anyways
 
It was really pretty for me. The falling snow looked red because of the moon reflection.
 
here ya go

I'll watch it with you

jFAs8wP.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top