I was able to speak to leadership today. The impending dropping of support is a result of general inactivity. However, we can keep the support up if we, the players, get engaged and work together to show leadership we want to keep Dota within eGO.
How can you help?
- Post on the forums! I know we all like to rage in our parties and lobbies, but leadership bases their numbers on activity within the forums and Teamspeak. More people posting good stuff means members are invested in the forums. Higher numbers = more support, more EC's, more events, etc.
- Use TS3! See above.
- Get your friends who you regularly play with you to register on the forums. This is another numbers thing.
- Attend events! I know events have been spotty at times, but it's hard to get an event going with just three or four people. I record who attends and how many events are done (once again, numbers).
- Join the in-game guild (post if you're not in it, friend me on steam and I'll add you). This way, we can get a more accurate number of who actually plays Dota in eGO.
Dota 2 is the highest played game on Steam. I think Dota has a great potential within eGO, but it will depend on all of us to show that.
On that note, look at it go!
[ame]http://youtu.be/GY7MPdbRvXo[/ame]













