[Event] Throwback Night 4/15/14

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
THROWBACK NIGHT!​


design_72_by_mohammedazzam-d64mpe9.jpg

Thank you soo much for joining CrashRit and I for Throwback night, we really hope you enjoyed the Halo map and the Outer Space Egypt map. As always if you have any screenshots feel free to post them below!
 
Last edited:
It was awesome, even thou i get decimated at sniper and by snipers (That goes for Insomnia princess, mirko vosk and an O i do not remember their name and maybe dark soul... yea those guys are good snipers o.o) But yea it was fun. Sadly I did not get any screenshots and cael was mean to me by not giving me aimbot privileges, which was disappointing. None of the less (I think that's an expression) it was awesome. Keep it up EC's!
 
Thanks guys! It was great fun. Sorry I had to leave early. If I didn't have to host another event, I would have been there till the end. Good stuff. :)
 
lol, I actually thought of recommending Blood Gulch to be an event map way back.

Glad someone else did it :)
 
D4774E78C267180E2B7960181BDBE0AB2D664701


Nicked this photo of Centurion Shock-Top Caelestis of the Thirteenth and a sniper running down an invisible staircase from Raz.
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top