Hey folks!
The COD4 servers are back up and running- I played with whoflung the other night. I would ask that any of you that have that game, please join me in our trip over there, friday at 8pm EST. There will be room for all who want to go. Please, if you own that game, set aside a bit of time Friday evening to help our brethren!
If you do NOT own that game, there may be a split event in DoDS, details forthcoming... that way you will not be eventless
See ya out there, and thanks for your time!
Q
The COD4 servers are back up and running- I played with whoflung the other night. I would ask that any of you that have that game, please join me in our trip over there, friday at 8pm EST. There will be room for all who want to go. Please, if you own that game, set aside a bit of time Friday evening to help our brethren!
If you do NOT own that game, there may be a split event in DoDS, details forthcoming... that way you will not be eventless

See ya out there, and thanks for your time!
Q












