Trolls.

Nix

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
4,695
Valve saw it fit to mess with my clean freak mind today and decided to drop 9 weapons in a row that I couldn't turn into scrap. Now I have a rec and a half of weapons sitting there and messing with my mind, and I can't do anything about it. :(

14E263DBE19A4C7EAA9742E5433CC7CC715C52E3


I guess I could go to scrap.tf since I have infinite priority, but I'm too lazy.
 
Valve saw it fit to mess with my clean freak mind today and decided to drop 9 weapons in a row that I couldn't turn into scrap. Now I have a rec and a half of weapons sitting there and messing with my mind, and I can't do anything about it. :(

14E263DBE19A4C7EAA9742E5433CC7CC715C52E3


I guess I could go to scrap.tf since I have infinite priority, but I'm too lazy.

You have infinite priority? Man why don't you just go through scrap.tf all the time.
I think since i've found out about that site, i've never used the in game scrapping anymore. Scrap.tf is just so much more convenient since I can just give it two randoms.

Plus I can buy escape plans from them, that is always nice.
 
lmao shameless begging :P

I believe Honor has just spoken through his hat. His hat is vibrant and crazy, and apparently not humble at all. He does this when he talks about trading. I'm beginning to feel we all do this ; o ;
 

Latest posts

Back
Top