- Joined
- Apr 19, 2010
- Messages
- 4,244
Hello ladies and gentlemen,
Unfortunately we lost our final match in triple overtime, with the final score being 25-22. We are waiting to see if we made the 16 team cut for playoffs, we are in 8th place currently.
I would like to thank everyone who came out and supported us. We have never had more than 3 people watching throughout the whole season so it was great to see a big crowd for tonight match. I would also like to thank everyone on the comp team. Through all the ups and downs, the dedication of everyone showed was something that we have never experienced. We practiced almost every day Saturday-Wednesday, as well as the random nights we hopped on the server and found cool smokes and flashes. Our matches were on Thursdays and even with our busy schedules we still found a way to make it work.
I'd like to dedicate everyone who supported us throughout the whole season. I would also like to thank C-whit and Ric for supporting us and watching most of our matches.
Thank you
-Kilroyy, Malenskii, Spark, Kennyy, Death, Jasper, Suay, and Enfohip
Edited by Malenskii because I have the writing skills of a 4th grader.
Last edited:














