Hiatus from Steam until May 13th

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
I have come to the very difficult decision that I need to focus on my classes for the rest of the semester. That is a full three weeks and two days.

Group project deadlines and finals are approaching way too fast. So I am uninstalling Steam from my computer to get rid of the temptation to play a game or idle on our servers. As much as I'd love to say "I will only play TF2 on the weekends", the temptation is too strong when I want to help fill servers, join events, or even idle. (And idling is a distraction when you keep checking on the player count!)

Anyway, I will return after my last project is turned in, which will be May 13th at the latest. But I won't be completely gone! I will continue to visit the forums (although I am trying to cut back from forum lurking as well). I may even hop on Team Speak to chat on the weekends. But no more gaming at all! (This is killing me more than the no crits on Valve Maps.)

Anyway, I wish my fellow students the best of luck with your deadlines and finals. See you all (on the servers) later!
 
Like i already told you when we talked take it easy, and study hard and you'll get there :)
We are all waiting for you so no rush :)
 
Steam browser chat inbound. I remember those times. GL, coach!
 
Good luck Kazoo! at least the semester is almost over!!!
 
salute_01-400x300.jpg
 
Don't forget to buy a new laptop and tell us about its price when you come back.
Also, Happy Birthday.
 
i wish you the best of luck in your studies, im sure cael wont mess everything up while your gone
 
You have a stronger psyche than me. Good luck with your last two weeks, and ?feliz cumplea?os!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
im sure cael wont mess everything up while your gone
Hmmm....Kazoo on hiatus?

So once I get this into Cletus' hands....
514slhTw4bL_SY344_BO1204203200__zpse00a82a3.jpg

...he'll be too distracted to notice I added the =(eG)= tag to the Ban-On-Sight List.

Take as much time as you need Kazzy, I'm sure things here will be just fine. ;)
 
I see this coming for me sooner than later. Med school can be a bit time consuming.

Good luck Kazoo and see you on the flip side.
 
Good luck Kazoo! It'll be May 13th before you know it...unless you have a hat-withdrawal nervous breakdown before then.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top