- Joined
- Mar 17, 2013
- Messages
- 226
Well, It's more of an Exploit, than a hack, but still dangerous.
Well, the GMOD thing has been patched, but For those of you who played GMOD with me on our TTT server yesterday may want to uninstall and run a virus scan just to be sure.
The exploit allows people to transfer files not meant to be able to be transferred, using Source's file sending system.
I'm not sure if the other games using Source's file sharing service have also been patched or not. I'm not playing anything until I get confirmation.
More here: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/23epar/gmod_has_been_hacked/
Well, the GMOD thing has been patched, but For those of you who played GMOD with me on our TTT server yesterday may want to uninstall and run a virus scan just to be sure.
The exploit allows people to transfer files not meant to be able to be transferred, using Source's file sending system.
I'm not sure if the other games using Source's file sharing service have also been patched or not. I'm not playing anything until I get confirmation.
More here: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/23epar/gmod_has_been_hacked/
Last edited:





















