- Joined
- Mar 8, 2012
- Messages
- 741
Hey guys, just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm back! Now that the activity level required of all my AP classes are dwindling, I have more free time! Yay!

Since you're making it official, we're going to need to know how much your laptop cost. Thank you.
Heh, boy do we.$20,000. You know this Idol.
I wonder how long you will stick around this time.
Welcome back.![]()
Welcome back!
Just curious, but which APs are you taking?
... Also taking Honours Algebra 2 ...
*shiver*
memories. :bored:
Might want to sign up for Honors Spelling 1. For $20,000 you'd think that laptop would have a spell-checker.Also taking Honours Algebra 2 and Honours English 2
Might want to sign up for Honors Spelling 1. For $20,000 you'd think that laptop would have a spell-checker.
Haha, the British spelling of honor.
I laugh.
Also Algebra 2? Pssh, that was easy.