I'm Back!

FlyingWaffle

Forum Fiend
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
741
Hey guys, just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm back! Now that the activity level required of all my AP classes are dwindling, I have more free time! Yay!
 
Since you're making it official, we're going to need to know how much your laptop cost. Thank you.
 
I wonder how long you will stick around this time. :P
Welcome back. :)
 
I wonder how long you will stick around this time. :P
Welcome back. :)

Well, I'm starting college this summer. Next year I'll be taking easy classes in high school, so it depends on how much a few college courses puts on me. Hopefully I'll still have an hour or two each day to play some TF2 next year.
 
*shiver*
memories. :bored:

Yeah.... also, I need this because it's the highest level of math used for programming T_T

I have a D currently, trying to turn in the 3 months work of homework I have saved up and see if she'll accept it so I ca at least have a C xD
 
Haha, the British spelling of honor.

I laugh.

Also Algebra 2? Pssh, that was easy.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top